Terms of Service | iLeveled.com
1. Agreement to Terms
iLeveled is an online platform owned by the Company*, acts as both a service provider and offers broadcast specialty services (“Service/s”) and a marketplace in which digital products and streaming overlays and assets (“Product/s”) are being merchandised ( Service/s and Product/s are collectively referred to as “iLeveled offerings”).
* Full name of the company : iLeveled, LLC
Contact Info : firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to help make the Website a secure environment for the purchase and sale of ileveled offerings, all users are required to accept and comply with these Terms of Service (“Tos”).
You agree that by accessing the Website and/or the iLeveled offerings, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of the terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. If you do not agree with all of these ToS, then you are expressly prohibited from using the Website or iLeveled offering and you must discontinue use immediately.
iLeveled reserves the right, at its own discretion, to make changes or modification to this ToS immediately by posting the changed ToS in this location. Changes take effect immediately after posting. Please ensure that you check the applicable ToS every time you use the Website so that you understand which terms and conditions apply. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised ToS by your continued use of the Website after the date such revised ToS are posted.2. Copyright
Unless otherwise indicated, the Website and iLeveled offerings are Company’s proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website, designs, appearance, blogs, audio, video, text, photographs, digital items and materials including but not limited to overlay graphics and broadcast services (the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by the Company or licensed to Company, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, international copyright laws, and international conventions.
The Content and the Marks are provided on the Website “AS IS'' for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these ToS, no part of the Website or iLeveled offerings and no Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, modified, created derivative works from, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Website, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Website and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Website, the Content and the Marks.3. User Representations
Users undertake to use the Website only for lawful purposes and not to engage in any activity that would infringe the rights of third parties.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof).
You may not use the Website or any iLeveled offerings for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of iLeveled offerings, violate any laws. Among unauthorized iLeveled offerings are the following: intoxicants of any sort; illegal drugs or other illegal products; alcoholic beverages; game of change; and pornography or graphic adult content, images, or other adult products. Postings of any unauthorized products or content may result in immediate termination of your account and a lifetime ban from use of the Website.
iLeveled has no direct and/or indirect responsibility for any losses, damages, delays, or failures incurred or to be incurred by third parties due to User’s unlawful actions.
Users acknowledge that any information, Products and Services on the Website may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The use of any Products on this Website is entirely at Users own risk, for which iLeveled shall not be liable.
From time to time this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). iLeveled has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).3.1. Prohibited Activities
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Website available. The Website may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by iLeveled.
As a user of the Website, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieving data or content from the Website to create a collection or database without written permission from you.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead you or other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website. This includes features that prevent/restrict the use of any content limits site usage.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, Company and/or the Website.
- Harass, abuse, or harm another person using any information obtained from the Website.
- Use the support services improperly, or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use the Website inconsistently with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Engage in unauthorized framing or linking to the Website.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other materials including excessive use of capital letters and spamming that interferes with any party's uninterrupted use of the Website and its features.
- Use scripts, data-mining, robots, or similar data gathering tools to send comments or messages.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any content.
- Impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Upload any materials that actively or passively collects information or acts as a transmission mechanism (includes gifs, 1x1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, spyware, pcms, etc.)
- Interfere, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Website, networks, or services.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Website.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Website designed to prevent/restrict access.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software that makes up the Website
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Website, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Use any automated system (spiders, robots, cheat utility, scraper, offline reader) to access the site, or launch any unauthorized script or software (Unless as a result of a standard search engine or internet browser usage).
- Use the Website in an unauthorized way (collecting usernames, email addresses, of users for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses).
- Use the Website in an effort to compete with you, or otherwise use your Site and/or the content Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
You may be required to register with the Website in order to access the iLeveled offerings. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. iLeveled reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.5. “iLeveled offerings”
We reserve the right to limit the quantities of iLeveled offerings offered or available on the Website. All descriptions or pricing of the iLeveled offerings are subject to change at any time without notice, at iLeveled’s sole discretion. iLeveled reserves the right to discontinue any iLeveled offerings at any time for any reason.6. Termination of Use
Users agree that iLeveled, at its own sole discretion, may suspend or terminate Users’ access to all or part of our Website or may delete User’s account and any content or information that User posted at any time with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating Users’ relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.7. Miscellaneous
iLeveled’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these ToS shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. iLeveled may assign any or all of its rights and obligations to others at any time.
If any provision or part of a provision of these ToS is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from these ToS and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
You hereby waive and all defenses you may have based on the electronic form of these ToS and the lack of singing by the parties hereto to execute these ToS.8. Governing law and Jurisdiction
This ToS is governed and will be construed in accordance with the laws of Virginia, USA.
Virginia Courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes arising under or in connection with this ToS.